Roads & Properties
1980s Avalon Sheepskin; plans for HillardBack to Street
1844 Tythe No 373 house and yard owned by John Swanton and occupied by William Carnell
Late medieval timber-framed building with early C19 stucco. Gabled front of 3 storeys. Bargeboards with openwork cusping and finial. Pantile roof. 4 tall brick stacks. Jettied over ground floor. 1 sash in moulded frame to 1st floor no glazing bars. Modern shop-front. Interior retains its original moulded beams with curved braces to ground floor.