Roads & Properties

No 19

King William

1906 rebuilt

1844 Tythe No 156 house owned by Thomas Lawrence and occupied by John Ruddock
1844 Tythe No 157 void house owned by Thomas Lawrence

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map