Roads & Properties

No 01b

St Dunstans House

1844 Tythe No 366 house and garden owned by John Fry Reeves and occupied by revd Edward Syng

C18 house with front remade in early dressings. Pantile roof. Gable-end parapets with kneelers. Moulded eaves cornice. Banded quoins. 3 windows with keystones. Sashes without glazing bars. Entrance on south side. Range with wooden gallery continues to rear.

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map