Roads & Properties

x Fishers Hill Abbey Park

1844 Tythe No 352 barton owned by William Moody and occupied by William Hunt

1844 Tythe No 342 house and garden owned by William Moody and occupied by William Hunt

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map