Roads & Properties

No 20

Healing Hearts Sufi Shop

1844 Tythe No 259 house and garden owned by St John's Wardens and occupied by Fred Duckett

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map