Roads & Properties

No 22

The Kebab House

Built as a Garage

1844 Tythe No 261 house and garden owned by Richard Hydon and occupied by Philip Hayse

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map