Roads & Properties

No 24

Heritage Court

1980s Abbey Garage; 1920s Cinema; 1890s Friends' Meeting House

1844 Tythe No 262 house owned by Robert James and occupied by William Kelway
1844 Tythe No 263 chapel and yard owned by Robert James
1844 Tythe No 264 burying ground owned by Society of Friends
1844 Tythe No 266 garden owned by Robert James

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map