Roads & Properties
1980s Convent Back to Street
1844 Tythe No 268 house owned by Sarah and Anna Greenhill Naish
About 1800. 2 storeys. Ashlar. Moulded cornice. Parapet. Old slate roof with end chimney-stacks. Plain sill-band to 1st floor. 5 windows with keyblocks, and arched central window. Sashes with thin glazing bars. Segmental-headed doorway with side-lights, in moulded stone surround. Honeycomb glazing bars to side-lights. Semi-circular traceried fanlight. 4-panel door. Later wing coming forward on left.