Roads & Properties

No 24c

Abbey View/Magdalene House

1980s Convent; built ?1930 on site of Convent Chapel

1844 Tythe No 269 garden owned by Sarah and Anna Greenhill Naish

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map