1844 Tythe No 167 house and garden owned by Mary Ann Bulleid and occupied by George John
No 18 C18. 2 storeys. Painted brick. Pantile roof, parapet to left with kneeler. Eaves. 2 windows. Keystones. Sashes in flush wooden frames, glazing bars. Early C19 shop-front with overall cornice and fascia supported by 6 panelled pilasters. Small shop-window to each side of doorway. 3 rectangular fanlight.