Roads & Properties

No 21/23

21/23 one building. Probably late C18 or early C19. 2 storeys. Painted brick. Pantile roof. Eaves cornice. 7 windows, keystones. Sashes with horizontal glazing bars. Ground-floor has central carriage-arch with segmental head and keystones. Double wooden doors and spur stones. 1 window and 1 small shop-window to left. 4-panel door. 2 sashes and 4-panel door to right.

21 1844 Tythe No 239 owned by Bartholomew Fish
1844 Tythe No 238 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by Ann Axe
1844 Tythe No 237 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher
1844 Tythe No 236 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by Sarah Trickey
1844 Tythe No 235 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by Thomas Lisk
1844 Tythe No 234 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by Charles Lisk
1844 Tythe No 233 building owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by Thomas Chasey
1844 Tythe No 232 smithy owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by John Counsel

23 Tythe No 231 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by Edward Marsh
1844 Tythe No 230 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by William Lisk
1844 Tythe No 229 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by Hannah Cole
1844 Tythe No 228 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by Elizabeth Vile
1844 Tythe No 227 house owned by Bartholomew Fisher and occupied by Sarah Sandy

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map