Roads & Properties

No 35

1844 Tythe No 207 yard owned by Thomas Applin and occupied by Thomas Applin and John Harvey
1844 Tythe No 206 house owned by Thomas Applin and occupied by Thomas Applin and John Harvey

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map