Roads & Properties

St Benedict's Close No 07

1844 Tythe No 222 house owned by Stephen Hockey Snr and occupied by William Kemp
1844 Tythe No 221 house owned by Stephen Hockey Snr and occupied by George Bond
1844 Tythe No 220 house owned by Stephen Hockey Snr and occupied by John Cox
1844 Tythe No 216 house and garden owned by Stephen Hockey Snr


8 St Benedict's Close 1844 Tythe No 215 house and garden owned by Stephen Hockey Snr and occupied by Stephen Hockey Jnr
11 St Benedict's Close 1844 Tythe No 214 house and garden owned by Thomas Browning
St Benedict's Hall 1844 Tythe No 213 house and garden owned by Edward Laver
St Benedict's Hall St Benedict's Close 1844 Tythe No 212 house and garden owned by Jane Adams and occupied by Mary Cox
St Benedict's Hall St Benedict's Close 1844 Tythe No 211 house and garden owned by Jane Adams and occupied by Benjamin Gunning
St Benedict's Hall St Benedict's Close 1844 Tythe No 210 house and garden owned by George Pickford

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map