Roads & Properties
1844 Tythe No 75 house owned by Thomas Collins and occupied by John Rich Back to Street
Including No 1a Market Place. C18 frontage. 2 storeys, higher at south end. Painted brick. Pantile roof. Eaves. 5 windows of various types. Two 3-light casements to upper floor, one 3-light casement under segmental head to ground floor. Small fixed-light shop-window to left. 4 doorways, that to No 2 being deeply recessed. Doorway to No 1a Market Place, together with a large 3-light window under wooden lintel.