Roads & Properties

No 42

House site formerly Imco. 1920s orphanage.

1844 Tythe No 90 house and garden owned by Henry Wilcox Down

Probably C18. storeys. Ashlar front. pantile roof. Eaves. 3 windows with keystones, wood casements of 3 lights each. Horizontal glazing bars. Central wooden door in wooden surround. Demolished.

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map