Roads & Properties

No 01

Visionscape

1844 Tythe No 154 house and garden owned by William Browning and occupied by Richard Champion

Behind No 1
1844 Tythe No 155 2 tenements owned by John Vincent and occupied by mary Dominie & another

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map