Roads & Properties
Who‘d a Thought It
Formerly The LambBack to Street
1844 Tythe No 146 Lamb Inn owned by Thomas Hart
Late C18 Plinth. 3 windows, sashes with glazing bars. Central doorway with brick pilasters, flat hood on curved brackets. 6-panel door.
New road to car park
1844 Tythe No 147 4 cottages owned by John Vincent and occupied by John Walter & others