Roads & Properties

No 27

Horseman's Mews

Formerly Barker Plumbers

1844 Tythe No 137/140 houses owned by St Johnís Wardens and occupied by John Haines & poor people


Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map