Roads & Properties

No 27

Whitehead News

c. 1870 for John Brock, Gazette proprietor

1844 Tythe No 2 house and shop owned by Hannah Moxham and occupied by Edward Fry Hewitt, bookseller, stationer and printer.

First building on this site probably built in the churchyard.

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map