Roads & Properties

No 55

Sheltered Housing

1844 Tythe No 460 house owned by Charles Dowdney and occupied by Mary Ann Rowsell

1844 Tythe No 461 house & stable owned by Charles Dowdney

1844 Tythe No 462 house owned by James Hobbs and occupied by William Hobbs

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map