Roads & Properties
1844 Tythe No 1604 house owned by William Tice James and occupied by himself & anotherBack to Street
On a corner site facing south. Early C19. 2 storeys. Stucco with some exposed ashlar. Moulded cornice and parapet. Hipped slate roof. Quoin pilasters. Part of south elevation breaks forward. 3 windows. Mostly sashes, some glazing bars. 2 ground floor splayed bays of 3-lights each, one with wrought-iron balustered parapet to 1st floor. Doorway has Tuscan porch with entablature, rectangular fanlight and half-glazed door.