Roads & Properties

No 10

1844 Tythe No 442 house & garden owned by Thomas Searle and occupied by Edwin Swanton

Possibly early C19. 2 storeys. Pebble-dash. Eaves with curved brackets. Slate roof with gable-end parapets. 2 windows. Sashes with keystones in plain reveals, glazing bars. Central doorway with rectangular fanlight and modern 1 door.

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map