1844 Tythe No 443 house & garden owned by Thomas Hopkins and occupied by miss Cotton
12/14 one large house. Probably late C18 rubble. Pantile roof with gable-end parapets. 4 windows. Sashes with thin glazing bars. Ground floor is flanked by bays of 3 lights each, dentilled cornices and some glazing bars. 2 doorways set together in centre. 6-panel doors with fanlights.