1844 Tythe No 446 Chapel owned by Thomas Hopkins and occupied by the Wesleyan Soc.
Originally a Non-Conformist chapel and subsequently used as a parish room. Early C19. 1 storey. Rectangular stone building with ashlar face to Lambrook Street. Moulded cornice. Hipped pantile roof. 3 round- headed windows with Gothic glazing bars. Projecting covered stair to entrance at south end.