Roads & Properties

Hannover Square

1844 Tythe No 388 house owned by John Reynolds and occupied by Joseph Haines

1844 Tythe No 389 house owned by John Reynolds and occupied by James Thomas

1844 Tythe No 390 house owned by John Reynolds and occupied by William Marsh

1844 Tythe No 391 house owned by John Reynolds and occupied by James Bartlett

1844 Tythe No 392 house owned by John Reynolds and occupied by Diana Davis

1844 Tythe No 393 Three dwellings owned by John Spiller & John Smith and occupied by Hannah Hunt & others

1844 Tythe No 393a house owned by John Smith and occupied by Lester Dyer

1844 Tythe No 394 house owned by John Fry Reeves and occupied by John Hunt

1844 Tythe No 398 garden owned by John Fry Reeves and occupied by John Hunt

1844 Tythe No 400 house owned by Wardens of St Johns and occupied by Joseph Swanton

1844 Tythe No 401 stables of teh Rose & Crown owned by Robert Green and occupied by James Wilcox

1844 Tythe No 402 house owned by Giles Taunton and occupied by William Bond

1844 Tythe No 403 house owned by Giles Taunton and occupied by John Symonds

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map