Roads & Properties

No 15

1844 Tythe No 332 house owned by the Wardens of St Johns Fry and occupied by John Withey
1844 Tythe No 333 house owned and occupied by Edward Trickey
1844 Tythe No 334 house owned and occupied by John Jewell
1844 Tythe No 335 house and shed owned by William Rawle and occupied by Phillip Chamberlaine

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map