Roads & Properties

No 19/21

1844 Tythe No 325 house owned by William Godfrey and occupied by William Martin
1844 Tythe No 326 house owned by James Martin and occupied by Richard Hancock
1844 Tythe No 327 house owned and occupied by James Martin

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map