Roads & Properties

No 41

1844 Tythe No 317 house owned by Charles King and occupied by Joseph Court
1844 Tythe No 318 house owned and occupied by George Follett

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map