Roads & Properties

No 18

Theo T Ginns

Built 1894 by G Alves and R Stead for W Filey (painter & paper hanger)

1844 Tythe No 383 house and garden owned by Robert Pouncey

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map