Roads & Properties

No 24a

Labyrinth Books

Built 1865 Vestry Hall with opening at front for horse drawn fire engine; Pre 1865 late medieval timber Church House built over conduit, described as Guild Hall and Town Hall (C18)

1844 Tythe No 387 owned by St John's Wardens

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map