Roads & Properties

No 28

Gemstones

Built 1932 by H Alves

1844 Tythe No 404 house owned by St John's Wardens and occupied by Abraham Sellick

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map