Roads & Properties

No 30

Jeanes Holland Burnell

Built 1895 by Budd & Spire, Shepton for T Higgins (grocer)

1844 Tythe No 405 house and court owned by John Vincent and occupied by William Heale

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map