Roads & Properties

No 34

Heritage Fine Foods

1896 window By H Hawkins for Manchester House (Goodson’s)

1844 Tythe No 406 house and garden owned by Mary Ann Bulleid and occupied by William Taunton

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map