Roads & Properties

No 42

Thomas Cook

1980s SWEB; 1931 shop by H Alves for W T Chamberlain

1844 Tythe No 410 house and building owned by Samuel Smith

Early keystones. Sashes with glazing bars. Modern shop-front.
44 High Street Movie Nites 1980s Dewhurst 1910 Garage by H Alves for Classey and Stacey 1926 petrol pump before 1910 a medieval timber fašade 1844 Tythe No 411 house and c owned by William Hunt and occupied by Joseph Taylor

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map