Roads & Properties

No 44

Charity Shop

Formerly Movie Nites; 1980s Dewhurst; 1910 Garage by H Alves for Classey and Stacey; 1926 petrol pump
Before 1910 a medieval timber fašade

1844 Tythe No 411 house and c owned by William Hunt and occupied by Joseph Taylor

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map