Roads & Properties
1980s Cheltenham Building SocietyBack to Street
1844 Tythe No 413 house and c owned by Ann Hunt and occupied by John Wright
Probably C17 origin, or earlier. 2 storeys. Colourwashed stone front, largely replaced by brick. Stone copings to gable-ends indicate an earlier steep pitch to roof. Pantiles. Eaves cornice. Small shop-front with moulded cornice over, glazing bars. 3 sashes with close-set glazing bars to upper floor.