Roads & Properties

No 50

Avalon Conservative Club

Built 1910

1844 Tythe No 414 smithy and garden owned by John Rocke Hoyte and occupied by John Wright and another

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map