Roads & Properties
United Reformed Chapel
1844 Tythe No 425 chapel and school owned by Revd. Howell LewisBack to Street
Built 1814, altered in 1898. On the site of Ship Inn where meetings were held during C18. 2 storeys. Ashlar front towards street with bowed centre bay. Cornice and parapet. 2 round-headed windows plus central Venetian window to 1st floor. Windows have rounded tracery in heads. Plinth. Porch flanked by round- headed niches to ground floor. Porch has heavy entablature supported by 2 Corinthian columns and 2 1 bowed on plan, with elliptical head and traceried fanlight.
Stone mullion and arched tracery were added to the windows c.1898. At the opposite end is an apse matching the outline of the front.