Roads & Properties

No 78

Alma Flats

1844 Tythe No 427 house and garden owned by Revd. Wm Howell Lewis

3-storey imitation ashlar fronts of about 1830/40. Quoin pilasters, strings, cornices and parapets. Each front has windows. Ground floor openings to No 78 are in sunk panels with segmental heads. 3-light windows to ground floor sashes with think glazing bars. Doorway to No 78 has traceried fanlight and side- lights. 8-panel door. Modern shop-front to No 80

78/80 formerly C15 Hall House, fireplace dated 1494

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map