Roads & Properties
The Furniture Store
1844 Tythe No 429 house and garden owned by Sarah EmeryBack to Street
3-storey imitation ashlar fronts of about 1830/40. Quoin pilasters, strings, cornices and parapets. Each front has windows. Ground floor openings to No 78 are in sunk panels with segmental heads. 3-light windows to ground floor sashes with think glazing bars. Doorway to No 78 has traceried fanlight and side- lights. 8-panel door. Modern shop-front to No 80.
78/80 formerly C15 Hall House, fireplace dated 1494
Formerly housed the Avalon Museum.
78/80 formerly C15 Hall House