Roads & Properties

No 88

Ian Franklin and Bagend Grow Shop

1844 Tythe No 437 house and garden owned by Mary Ann Bulleid and occupied by Wesleyan Minister

Back to Street
Glastonbury Antiquarian Society, 48 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DX - Registered Charity No: 309955
Website designed by Sean Miller - All images and text © Glastonbury Antiquarian Society 2017

Site Map