Roads & Properties
1960s Leyshon painted with flowers; 1900s butchersBack to Street
1844 Tythe No 438 house owned by James Somers
1844 Tythe No 439 house owned by Thomas Masters
Probably C17. Pair of cottages. 2 storeys, one with coursed rubble front, the other plastered. Undulating pantile roof with large central brick stack. 6 windows. Wood casements of 3 lights each, glazing bars. Inserted shop-window to left of No 90. Recessed central doorways to each property.